Closing Date: 17th January 2022
Required from Summer term 2022 (1 September 2022 may be considered for the right candidate)
Just 4 miles from Keswick, Threlkeld C of E Primary School is nestled at the foot of Blencathra in the heart of the English Lake District. We are looking to
recruit a permanent Headteacher, with a teaching responsibility. This vacancy is an opportunity for an ambitious and energetic leader who has a passion and a joy for outstanding teaching and learning. The successful candidate will continue to develop exciting and innovative approaches to teaching and learning and be an inspirational Headteacher.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can balance the responsibility of leading a school and a teaching commitment.
- Is fully supportive of the Christian ethos of our school and can demonstrate an understanding of the unique character of a church school.
- Will place emphasis on the development of the 'whole child' and on the all-round flourishing of staff and pupils alike, leading and inspiring growth and development in their team.
- Is a proven leader who can lead the further development of our school’s vision within the Good Shepherd Trust, implementing this vision to drive the school forwards.
- Understands the particular challenges of a small school and is prepared to be flexible with working practices.
- Is an effective team member with excellent communication skills.
- Is outward facing and willing to work collaboratively with colleagues in other local schools and within the Good Shepherd Trust.
For further details of how to book a visit to the school or to apply please visit the school's website.