Closing Date: Friday 16th December 2022, 12pm
The Local Governing Body of Gilsland C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and hardworking administrator to work in our growing school community.
The start date for the post is flexible and can be discussed at interview.
- Have experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role, preferably within aschool environment
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality with a desire to overcome challenges that arise
- Be a team-player with exceptional communication and inter-personal skills.
- Most importantly, be committed to professional development and have high expectations of your own practice.
- Be friendly and approachable for frontline reception duties, dealing with enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone and via email
- Have excellent ICT skills and familiarity with Microsoft packages
- Experience of dealing with pupil and staff data on a school information management system would be an advantage.
- Have experience of financial admin procedures including monitoring school budgets and banking.
In return, we offer:
- Wonderful children, who love to learn
- A community who take pride in being members of our team
- A welcoming work environment, with high expectations and support
- An inclusive school, where high standards and excellence are valued
- Staff that work whole heartedly as a team to deliver the best for our families.
This role is combined with that of Clerk to the Local Governing Body, which has a separate job description.
Please visit the school website for further information and to apply.