Closing Date: Noon - Thursday 25th May 2023
Salary: Grade 6 SCP7&8 (BS6)
Hours: The post is for 32.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm.
Paid weeks per year: Term time only (38 weeks) plus one week INSET plus one week outside of term time.
Start Date: as soon as possible after June 16th.
The local governing body are looking to appoint a school administrator.
We are looking for someone to join our school team who:
- is caring, conscientious and committed to providing the best for our children
- is flexible enough to carry out the varied demands of the post
- has good literacy and numeracy skills
- has good ICT skills and is familiar with MS Office software
- is organised and able to prioritise their own workload
We can offer:
- Friendly and welcoming staff, parents, children, local governors and the Church who contribute to our school family
- Supportive, continuing professional development
- A beautiful Lake District location
The school, as part of the Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
A job description, further information and application form is available at the link below.
Shortlisting: Friday 26th May
Interviews: Tuesday 6th June