Required for November 2020
Closing date: Tuesday 30th June 2020 at midday. Late applications cannot be considered.
Interviews: Wednesday 8th July 2020.
MPR - NOR 90 + 10 Nursery for more information about the school visit our website.
The Local Governing Body of Lazonby Church of England School invite applications from appropriately qualified (QTS) teachers for this maternity cover, teaching in Year 1 and 2.
We are looking for:
- Someone who will work collaboratively with other members of staff, be flexible, well organised and enthusiastic.
- Someone who can work through a cross curricular approach providing an imaginative and exciting curriculum.
- Someone who will continue to develop our positive Christian values.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and standards
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working within Key Stage One
- Be able to plan appropriately to meet children’s individual needs in all areas of learning
- Be well organised with high expectations of pupil performance and behaviour
- Be a committed team member who will play an active part in the life of the school
- Use a cross curricular approach to create exciting and engaging learning opportunities
- Will engage with families and promote home school links
- Support the school’s Christian ethos and values and willing to be part of the wider school community.
We can offer you
- A brilliant location where all members are encouraged to flourish.
- A flexible staff who are passionate and committed to putting our children first.
- A strong team offering support and guidance.
- A thriving and supportive local community.
- A strong Christian ethos with very active church links.
- An opportunity to work within the supportive network of the Good Shepherd Multi Academy Trust.
Applicants should indicate curricular strengths and interests.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all our pupils and staff. All shortlisted candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Application forms and further details about the post are available from the school office or can be found on the school website.
Visits to the school are encouraged and will be welcomed by prior arrangement. Contact the school office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org