Closing Date: 12pm, Wednesday 27th September 2023
Contract type: One year
Hours: Full time
Paid weeks per year: Term time (39 weeks) plus 1 week
The Local Governing Body of Gilsland C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and hardworking teaching assistant to work in our growing school community.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is passionate about how young children learn and develop.
- Is patient, caring and fun.
- Is organised and committed to quality teaching and learning support.
- Has at least a Teaching Assistant NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Can work as part of a happy, successful team.
- Uses initiative to adapt and develop engaging learning activities.
- Is open to new ways of working, including in the outdoors.
In return, we offer:
- Wonderful children, who love to learn.
- A community who take pride in being members of our team.
- A welcoming work environment, with high expectations and support.
- An inclusive school, where high standards and excellence are valued.
- Staff that work whole heartedly as a team to deliver the best for our families.
Click the link below to find out more and how to apply.